A tribute to Chef Hector Boiardi — The Milton Moose Family Center and T.I.M.E. are proud to introduce this new program site that compliments the Jungle Teen Center and the Milton Model Train Museum.
Located on the second floor, it’s a place where older teens and young adults learn to cook and manage a business, as well as socialize with their peers throughout the area.
It will also serve as a business incubator for new restaurant and catering entrepreneurs.
Chef’s Place is located on the 2nd Floor of the Milton Moose Family Center at 139 S Front Street, Milton, PA 17847.
- Pacesetting Gift — $5,000 to $25,000
- Gold Gift — $1,000 to $4,999
- Silver Gift — $500 to $999
- Bronze Gift — $100 to $499
- Community Gift — $1 to $99